Terms and Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Basq Stays, 205 Main Street, Rutherglen and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3:00pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 12:00pm on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances Management will inform you immediately it becomes aware of such unavailability. While Management will use its best endeavours to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy it shall not be required to compensate you beyond the refund of any moneys paid in full.
5. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of Booking and special conditions may apply including extra charges. Guests will be responsible for any persons attending and ensure that there is no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, and no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others. All noise to cease by 9:00pm Sunday to Thursday and 10:00pm Friday and Saturday.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
6. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, doonas and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
8. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you any repair or replacement cost of items damaged, broken or lost (at Management’s discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $20.
• SMOKING of any sort, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the premises. Smokers are advised to close all adjacent doors & windows when smoking outside. A $300 Cleaning Fee may be charged if we Management can smell smoke inside.
9. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
The first night’s stay will be taken as a deposit when your booking is made with the balance of the charges payable two weeks prior to your stay.
• Cancellations with more than two week’s notice incur no cancellation fee.
• Cancellations with between one and two week’s notice incur a 50% cancellation fee of the accommodation rate.
• Cancellations of less than a week’s notice incur a 100% cancellation of the accommodation rate.
• Where a cancellation arises out of the inability to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions imposed by government, the full value of the booking will be applied as a credit towards a future booking on a date or dates to be agreed with Management.